Positive feedback

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

NO typos or bugs allowed!

I am very much in awe of the talent in the Transcendence community. The creativity is astounding. Not just visually but in the storylines and ideas that are generated. I often find myself in front of the monitor thinking "WOW!"

But the peolpe generating all this energy may not realise how good it is. Hence this topic. If you have one of those WOW moments mention it here.

I've stated elsewhere how good I think the Galactic Map station list is. One of the best improvements ever.

But the shading introduced a couple of versions ago is also excellent. It is markedly superior visually to the older versions.

There can be no doubt about Xephyr and AP's talent with graphics. But not only those two. They're just the ones I've seen recently. The Katana and Dagon are other examples.

Shrike's ability to come up with ideas is jaw-dropping. The updates come quicker than I can check them out.

The way digaRW merges the Semesta sovereign into the game is great (and that's only one part of Semesta IGC).

Admiral Zo's Final Strike adventure is eagerly awaited.

The list goes on.

Credit where it's due.

How good is this! Note CabbageCorp stealth auton left of centre.
Attachments
Cool CabbageCorp image with stealth auton (600 x 360).jpg
Cool CabbageCorp image with stealth auton (600 x 360).jpg (29.23 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The mods are so awesome and have left me so awestruck that I've left modding xD

Just waiting for TSB lol