Saverun, Anybody?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Almost doubled our bank account, and I got us a patch spider! BTW there are still some viable looting options, like x2 Ferian colonies, in the previous system and the save's current one. I didn't have the time so I'm leaving it for you guys xD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z48wjb93rlgst ... 9.sav?dl=0
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Ack. Sorry, I thought we were sticking with the order we wound up going in after the first round got rearranged instead of sticking to the original order. I’ll have my turn up by this evening.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Made maybe 25k and wound up losing the patch spider — I forgot and disabled instead of uninstalling it because I never use the things because of how fragile they are; I prefer patcher arms. Also, the next system is fairly well mapped out because I dove in the hopes of finding somewhere to sell stuff because my system had no stations where I could do any major selling. …Oh, and I upgraded the armor to carbide carapace. On an unrelated note, I’d forgotten how much fun I have with accelerated and optimized dual Flensers. Squee! ^.^ I’ve spent too much time playing with my own weapons to test them out for the past year or so.

http://sta.sh/016hkihesj7s

There’s the save, and it looks like gc2 is up next. Go get ’em.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
gc2
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Saved in the current system, next one is Sanctuary.
We're carrying around a lot of stuff. I sold the damaged weapons to the tinker in the previous system and stashed the rest in the destroyed penitent sanctum. Uninstalled ballista and PM6 for an omnidirectional particle cannon and the mark 3 we're carrying. Raided the 2 slave camps in the system and donated the 15 coffins.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gofuz4sneeyu5 ... y.sav?dl=0
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Guess its me next, I'm on it
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

hahahaHAHAHAHA

We've got a Ferian Plasma Cannon and an omni ion blaster in the cargo hold - both level 9 weapons. Found a couple damaged Rasiermessier launchers and a few hundred Gotha 10s just lying around We can sell them for a couple hundred thousand credits but I held on to them in case we want to repair them. We've also got a few hundred tons of ore in the cargo hold, lucky finds I guess. I switched around the loadout a little bit, hope nobody minds.

Save file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-MJU ... HdaOVRIMms
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Bruno
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

If one of you did the new Benedict mission to infiltrate a Penitent base, did you survive?? I hate that mission as you have to pilot that puny Oracus ship.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

When its my turn next send me a PM. Nice work so far.
Derakon
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Bruno wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:41 pm
If one of you did the new Benedict mission to infiltrate a Penitent base, did you survive?? I hate that mission as you have to pilot that puny Oracus ship.
But it's not like you have to do any fighting in the ship. Just fly around any Commonwealth/etc. stations and fleets, they aren't very aggressive. If you do get attacked, Sustain should work just fine.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

???
Eastwood
Anarchist
Anarchist

I sent Ttech a PM, but no response yet.. If he doesn't respond I'll take a turn tonight..
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi All!
Got done playing.
Leveled up on the Huari and Commonwealth Militia.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmFMaMaiDRTcjkGhhvs492gR79aE
Eastwood
Anarchist
Anarchist

Sorry. Now I am away for a few days. If you want, please go ahead. I will be home again on Sunday