What happens if the Antarctia gates while you are docked?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So, I just rescued the Antarctica from a bunch of Aquila's. Commander Helios is very happy, gives me the reward and then I start looting the wrecks of the Aquila's.
Having done that, found an intact Heavy Nami, with lots of vulcan's so why not upgrade my launcher to that. Also some refuelling might be nice. So I dock again with the Antarctica and sure enough they are more than willing to refuel me for free and install the Nami heavy for me. In the meantime Antarctica has begun her trip to the nearby stargate, and when my ship is done she is very close to it. I undock and watch the antarctica gate out on it's way to St. Katharines star.

Then the thought comes to my head, what would happen if I was still docked when the Antarctica gates out?

Anyone tried this scenario before?
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have not tried that specific scenario, but I have seen similar things happen when I wrote Playership Drones years ago.

Objects that gate out of the system are treated as destroyed by the game. Game automatically undocks the player if the object his ship is docked at is destroyed.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.