long delays with send game to recycle bin

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Sometimes when I select "Send game to recycle bin" in the loading screen the screen freezes for a varying period of seconds (up to 5) before the game disappears. It is only the first game deleted that has the pause. After that further games vanish immediately. Only happens sometimes, other times games disappear instantly.

Anyone else seen this? I'm not sure whether it's a computer setting or a bug within the game.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Are these online connected game files are offline files?

Also, the system type : x32 or x86 ? ( instead of the "x" it would read as " 32 bit "or "64 bit ")

I do know, and I am sure many others have experienced, that while online & loading the .exe is "too busy" to be bothered by Humans at the controls.

so "lag" in response to the user while it it is loading or trying to connect to the Multiverse score board is not uncommon.

also, I would suggest you check the .exe properties, some computers will "block" the .exe because it comes from a different computer. simply unblocking the .exe is safe to do at this time, anyone with doubts about their computer security should get a free copy of Malwarebytes to add to their settings and features.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

If your C drive is an HDD and Transcendence is stored on a different drive, it might have to spin up C? Otherwise I'd guess it's the OS being slow to respond.