If you like Transcendence, give Anacreon a shot too!

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hi Everybody!

George not only created Transcendence, but also a fantastic game called Anacreon a.k.a Kronosaur Productions.

We are in a severe drought of players being enthusiastic about playing this game. It is fun even though it is complex. Please give it a try and maybe you will even be a conquering hero one day. There is plenty of info to go on and many of the old bugs have been fixed.

If more people start playing this game, it will be even more awesome because George and his team will be encouraged to make it better for all of us.

Come and to Anacreon Era 3 via anacreon2.kronosaur.com and gain an empire, not just a lowly little ship!!! Attempt to conquer the galaxy if you DARE!

Yours Truly,

The Bug King, King of the Bugzzzzzzz and Emperor of Aelion
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I had ( don't know if I still do ) it was few computers ago - but I had a stand alone version for offline..it was AWESOME ....but I think things got weird after I got my butt kicked in the online version with other players & I totally lost track of that version I had.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

shanejfilomena wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 pm
I had ( don't know if I still do ) it was few computers ago - but I had a stand alone version for offline..it was AWESOME ....but I think things got weird after I got my butt kicked in the online version with other players & I totally lost track of that version I had.
You should definently get back into it then, there are very few players and the galaxy is dying. I am the soul aggressor at the moment, but I don't destroy people's empires unless their goal is to destroy mine.

At any rate we need fresh players to put a lively step back into the game. Please help us out :mrgreen:
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

TheBugKing wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 pm
shanejfilomena wrote:
You should definently get back into it then, there are very few players and the galaxy is dying. I am the soul aggressor at the moment, but I don't destroy people's empires unless their goal is to destroy mine.

At any rate we need fresh players to put a lively step back into the game. Please help us out :mrgreen:
I will try to remember to check into it during the week, the one thing I can remember about the game was it was more challenge then actually fun......and I think the latest version of Transcendence is gone down that road slightly of late too . But, IDK..maybe it's just me.

=======================================
I did load a game but could not figure out how to send probes out. ...the interface wasn't much to work with.
I suppose it will require some research before I can try again.

However, I did get another copy of the windows version to take home with me.
==============================

the online thing just isn't working for me, it is non responsive..& when it does respond it's very slow..the interface is still goofy, it has no real options, log out tab.....

I think I'll stick with the local version I downloaded earlier.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

shanejfilomena wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:05 am
TheBugKing wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 pm
shanejfilomena wrote:
log out tab.....

I think I'll stick with the local version I downloaded earlier.
I'm glad you tried it out again though! Thanks for your willingness. Good luck in the Galaxy
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,

Tobiusinamour
Anarchist
Anarchist

Yes, i will play it, but every game i have started before I got killed in about 2 days.
PLEASE NOTE: WHN THINGS ANNOY ME OR ARE IN MY WAY, THEY GO BOOM!
(i have the quntum sphere and the locrym avallanche cannon(and a personal bodyguard of 10 1Mi's and 8 1m's.