[George] Mind sharing your industry experience with the community?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

We (meaning, me/Xeph/Archcannon/Uncle Bill) had a conversation on Discord about how long you've been in the gaming industry besides Transcendence. To our surprise, you have had a long history, and have established a lot of businesses/games in your time, like Lander, Frontier, Anacreon: Reconstruction 4021, Chron X, etc.

Would you mind sharing some info, or maybe even make an autobiography? It would be nice to read and talk about your experience in the gaming industry and how it has changed and your place in it. We found a lot of cool games that you may have been involved in, like Star Trek: ConQuest Online, WWE With Autority! and Chron X. How open are you to sharing?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Answering questions and taking on an extra project to completion.

I mean....I'm all for hearing more tales of the heady days of cassette-tapes for programs and the like, but these aren't exactly the two things George is particularly known for. ;)
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Shrike wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:48 am
Answering questions and taking on an extra project to completion.
He's got IRC days sometimes, and Anacreon gets worked on pretty often considering the difference in popularity.