Multiverse mods

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

How do I find the mods that people have shared on Multiverse? I know there's a few official user - created mods here, but I can't find the master page with every mod uploaded to multiverse.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I always assumed that was all that was approved.

Besides, compiling a .tdb is yet top be made automated ( like the decompile has been )
http://forums.kronosaur.com/viewtopic.p ... ing#p74712

However, to reiterate a pet peeve about the Multiverse : there is no way to remove a feature you select from your collection ( and possibly the mods can be this way ) and you download anything updated or missing from the folder.

So, Let that be a warning, if you do find something, hope you like it , or,
it will assault you game files every time you log in.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I think that is the page with all currently uploaded mods, but I could be wrong. Another thing I could be wrong on: I think newly uploaded mods need to be approved before they show up, and currently the only one who can review them is George. I’ll make a note to poke George about this one on stream next week if he doesn’t answer over here first.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I haven't uploaded any because (as sjf says) there is no ability to remove a mod from your list yet. It's already annoying without even more mods trying to download all the time.
I'm assuming most modders haven't done this for this very reason.

Also the ability to limit the list by mod type (eg playership, godmod, dockscreen, etc) will be needed so the list doesn't become too large to browse.

xelerus still works and that's what I'm using ATM.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

relanat wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 am
I haven't uploaded any because (as sjf says) there is no ability to remove a mod from your list yet. It's already annoying without even more mods trying to download all the time.
I'm assuming most modders haven't done this for this very reason.

Also the ability to limit the list by mod type (eg playership, godmod, dockscreen, etc) will be needed so the list doesn't become too large to browse.

xelerus still works and that's what I'm using ATM.
Psst..guys, you can get the dump files for xelerus
I have .zip of the Mods in my Drive ( Extensions Folder )
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

However, we will have to wait for another Genius to get an updated Dump if new Extensions were being added to the site.

I do hope this helps anyone that has had any issues with getting a Mod that might be in the dump files from the site.

IF I were to upload another extension ( for better or worse) , I would probably just use xelerus, if it would take the file,
my latest file was a little over the limit I think.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..