The Uzun Targeting Scanner is Real!

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
0xABCDEF
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: Was destroyed by a Phobos-class dreadnought in the Eridani system

People keep saying that the Uzun Targeting Scanner for the Burak Launcher does not exist, but I say that it does exist! Just today in Tau Ceti, I was browsing the Commodities Exchange at Icarus Station when I encountered a shiny black metal crate; I checked the side of the crate and there was a sticker that said "Uzun Targeting Scanner." But then a bunch of guys in black suits came and took the box away before I could open it! They said, "You didn't see this", and then waved some weird flashlight in front of my eyes before running away blindingly fast. I tried to follow them but as soon as they rounded a corner, they had disappeared completely! I don't know what's going on with the Corporate Hierarchy, but I'll get to the bottom of this! The world needs to know that the Uzun Targeting Scanner is real, and I'm going to prove it!

If you have your own experiences with the Uzun Targeting Scanner, please post them here! If we focus enough attention on this, then maybe the Corporate Hierarchy will finally admit that the Uzun Targeting Scanner is real!
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

In all seriousness, I did manage to implement the Uzun. But George didn't want to pull it into Corporate Command because it's really hacky and complicated and he wants to do it by allowing tracking to be an enhancement, which would be useful for other purposes and break any saves using my version. For some reason, I forgot to release it as a mod.
Attachments
Uzun.xml
(7.77 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

NMS wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:07 am
In all seriousness, I did manage to implement the Uzun. But George didn't want to pull it into Corporate Command because it's really hacky and complicated and he wants to do it by allowing tracking to be an enhancement, which would be useful for other purposes and break any saves using my version. For some reason, I forgot to release it as a mod.
Yes!! I knew it wasn't a device to take up another slot !!!

btw, I downloaded the .xml .....the olde switcheroo thing......haven't seen that one in awhile ( since the Salvager Upgrade, actually )
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..