Bug reports for the stable versions go here.
- Militia Captain
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm
- Location: Travelling around in Europe
A smallish list of bugs encountered in v1.1. Most seem to be simply inconsitensies/oversights that should be easily fixable:
- You can be a Korolov hero and still not be allowed to use their docking services: destroy the charon frigat Kronosaurus and become a hero, even if you never flew a mission for them.
- The standard Korolov Shipping (&stKorolovShipping;) has sovereign "&svCorporate;"; Both Korolov Shipping in Charon System (&stKorolovAtCharon;) and Rebuilt Korolov (&stKorolovAtCharonCons;) have sovereign "&svCommonwealth;".
- Taikon research outpost TVX-1 (&stTVX1Outpost;) does not set gCheckMilitaryID flag, wheres all other Taikon stations do.
- The Battle Arena has sovereign "&svCorporate;", but lacks the 'corporate' and 'corporateCustoms' attributes.
- The rebuild Korolov Shipping station in the Charon star system gives you a military ID, but does not identify it for you.
- The 'tritium propulsion upgrade' has 'powerUsed' instead of 'powerUse'
- The star system map does not remember the zoom level in between game restarts.
- The trade-tag attributes 'max' and 'replenish' seem to be ignored when using a lambda to calculate trade prices?
- (typGetDataField UNID 'power) returns 100 times the expected amount.
- (objSetItemData ...) seems to work only once per block of code enclosed in XML-tags.