List of bugs + some thoughts on design

Bug reports for the stable versions go here.
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I found these bugs in my last games of CC.

I sold a bunch of drugs to the Victorian. After that the commonwealth station itself ran very fast out of money(about 3000cr).They seem to have the same wallet.

I was stripped off my fleet rank for piracy and my military chip was gone for good. After I pled guilty and payed the fee at a commonwealth station I still could enter the armory and officer bar in fortresses, they didn't care. At carriers I'm registered as a civilian. Militia rank is still intact
Conclusion: Commonwealth Militia doesn't care about the chip as long as you have your militia rank.

Anton Nasser doesn't counter the recoil from his weapons, when he is just waiting for you to dock in Beit Algez (he's also waiting in Gunsan).

Tinkers doesn't regocnize enhanced(fast) omni laser cannon for making x-ray omni.

After loading a game I recognized an arrow pointing to a Britannia Gunship. It was far outside the system, it moved and after I arrived there was nothing. The arrow was moving slowly.

If you command a Squadron(of Britannia's) to wait there is no follow up command, you have to perform attack or choose a new formation.

Corporate defend Station from dwarg: The station got hit to often be me and my friendly dwarg master that docking is denied and I can't finish the mission - After passing some time in other systems I returned and the corporate station said mission failed even though the station is intact.
At least I could continue doing new missions.

Point Juno, destroy the second fleet. After I destroyed the last ship(by radar) I got "Mission failed" and "Point Juno under attack". When I arrived at Point Juno the station said Mission accomplished and the dialog on the station said the same.

In Beit Algez Anton was damaged, drifted away and docking was impossible. About 600ls away he got back to normal.

The following points are no bugs, but I think they could be changed for the better:

1. Missions on the first Coporate Station in Tau Ceti, after a few missions you don't get new one and move on on your own. On the next station you do some and finaly recieve the mission "move on to the next station". You get send back to the first on, got one other mission and you are "stuck" again.

2. The prices for the new missiles are way to low or the old need a fix. 19cr for a burak600 which can blow up small stations in an instant and does 105 blast damage is unbalanced.
I know, some items are sold at a very low price, but you can do big bombardments very early in the game and can crack bases and the kronosaurus incredible fast.

3. From Mining Station in Tau Ceti: Mission to destroy Centauri Raider.
It may be the next star after Alpha Centauri, butTau Ceti is a totaly different branch, I think it's not Centauri territory. Except there will be some other stargates in the future..

4. At advanced Commonwealth Stations Gusoku Armor can be installed but not be repaired.

5. After destroying the Black Market in Rigel one Wolfen was still docked.

6. in Axanas. The dialogue says i recognize Kate Morgental from the 3dvs, but i met and helped her in rigel.
(I remember something in the code to determine that.)

7. In Formation, Britannias often hit themselves with their lucifers, especialy while turning.

8. The Station from the fleet rescue mission is still cirqueld by roque fleet after the mission. Could be intentionally, because on the other hand they still might have some business there.

9. The Load Screen and the Delete Savegame Button are to close to each other, I double-click sometimes and then I delete my savegame. Luckily they are easy to restore, thanks for that.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

2. The prices for the new missiles are way to low or the old need a fix. 19cr for a burak600 which can blow up small stations in an instant and does 105 blast damage is unbalanced.
I know, some items are sold at a very low price, but you can do big bombardments very early in the game and can crack bases and the kronosaurus incredible fast.
Burak launcher is expensive for its level, but the missiles are dirt cheap. Still, the new launchers' missile DPS are very strong for their level, and why do the KM550 Broadswords still have Military when the stronger, high-level Burak and Orkan missiles do not?
4. At advanced Commonwealth Stations Gusoku Armor can be installed but not be repaired.
All stations can install any armor.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

All stations can install any armor.
I've never realised that. Every time I got lvl X Armor I went to Taikon Venture, Ringher shipyard or the next CSC assuming only they could install it.

But it makes sense. It's easy to screw Armor on the hull, but a total different thing to repair it.