No Gunsam branch of systems in Corporate Command game

Bug reports for the stable versions go here.
Brzelius
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

In my current game, I have no Gunsam system. I searched every system from sanctuary to heretic several times and used an explorer auton, but I got no stargate to the corporate command branch of star systems, thus I can't continue the quest line.
This is possibly related to a corporate station giving me a mission to kill a nearby Huari fortress, which I accepted but didn't finish, as I still wanted to do the huaramarca questline. After that, the corporate station sent me to a previous station for some more missions, and when I finished those, this station sent me all the way back to Tau Ceti (Icarus station). When I finished two more missions there, the just told me that most freelancers proceeded to deeper, more dangerous systems, and that's what every corporate station now told me, without any more missions available.
I did get the Gunsam mission in my mission log after killing the Cyclops HQ, but somewhere during this string of "normal" corporate missions, it disappeared.
So does Gunsam not spawn at all when you don't have the mission to save the shipyards there?

Definitely lots of bugs in corporate command quests left.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Gunsan would still spawn independent of accepting CHOC quests.

This is probably just a case of a well-hidden stargate. System map ROMs will reveal it, but explorer autons sometimes will not.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

No explorer auton in any of my games has ever found a stargate, in any case, they do not report it or show it on the map. They do however find any station and even if those stations are sitting directly next to a stargate, the stargate does not show up when the explorer auton finds the station.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I've found this problem once too, and I'm sure there were no stargate to the Gunsan branch, at least in my case. I backtracked from Heretic and used a system map ROM in every system until Sanctuary, and then an explorer auton in those systems. I even flew in outward spirals in some systems I suspect the gate to most likely spawn. It's simply not there.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

@Brzelius
Please post this as a bug on the ministry and if possible include the savegame.
Brzelius
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Ok, I didn't know the explorer autons can't find stargates (probably because of Huaramarca?). I thoroughly searched all the systems in question though, but it's still remotely possible I just didn't find the stargate to Gunsam as I didn't have any system map ROMs left a few star systems after Sanctuary, don't remember exactly.
I finished the game already, but afaik I can still respawn in the Heretic system, right? If yes and that doesn't corrupt anything in regards to these bugs (Corporate Command quest bugs and probably Gunsam not spawning), I could do that and have another go at searching for that stargate. Could it be anywhere between Sanctuary and Heretic, exclusive those two systems?

Also, I can report it on the ministry, but I didn't find an option to attach files there. Should I upload it to a private webspace and include a link?
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Once you create an issue, you can attach files to it.
Brzelius
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Finally came around to it, real life's been busy.