.99c bug with fuel and possibly insurance

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
omniaddict
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I was playing two systems past st. k's, I had bought insurance before st. k's, and I died. I had a 50 mw generator at the time. when I resurrected, i found that I was unable to refuel using helium fuel rods or He3 assemblies, and a commonwealth fortress was unable to refuel me.
omniaddict
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

So I grabbed an old copy of 99c off of a jumpdrive, I was near end game so I had the money to test the scenario: I installed a 150nx reactor, bought insurance, got myself killed, and sure enough after resurrection I couldn't refuel my reactor with anything, not even longzhu spheres.
Quirk
Anarchist
Anarchist

Worse than that, you'll find yourself unable to load cargo.

There is a workaround for now: save and quit, then reload the game, and it should function normally.

A little while ago, however, I had insurance and the firm didn't pay out, which struck me as odd. I'd bought the insurance in an earlier system than the one I died in; the latter was a system with the pink clouds that mess with radar.
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

yeah, i also get it when i use my NCC-1701E and buying an insurance. then when resurrected i cant load cargo. at first i think it's my ship that is wrongly coded. but when i see this forum then i know it's not my fault :)
plaete
Anarchist
Anarchist

(Sorry if bringing this back up is considered Necromancy)

I had this problem yesterday. I died, got resurrected, so far so good. However when I docked somewhere to install a new device, it wouldn't let me. I tried saving and reloading, that fixed installing devices.

However other then that I had the same trouble mentioned by the others. I couldn't refuel at stations (they said I couldn't afford it). Changing armor didn't work either (no message there, I pressed I and nothing happened...). Also noticed that my credits didn't change when I sold something. The goods disappeared from my inventory, but my capital didn't change. I didn't check if buying worked.

On another matter, would it be possible to let us keep our autons when we are resurrected by the insurance company? Seeing my mule auton full of goodies disappear through the stargate kinda broke my heart, yesterday...