RC1 dockscreen bugs

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I just got a crash when upgrading my reactor from a 100mw to the 150 at a black market shipyard.

It upgraded just fine every time after that when I tried to reproduce it and there was nothing in the debug log aside from the invalid painters.

The first time I visited a corporate trading post all the prices were nil/nothing was for sale(possibly on the second visit to the buy screen, or after I bought something, I wasn't paying much attention).

re-entering the dockscreen solved it and I was unable to reproduce the problem.
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

now thor's wondrous devices wasn't interested in buying anything, I've sold to them before, then all of a sudden they wouldn't buy anything, re-entering the dockscreen fixed it until I scrolled down some, and restarting the game fixed it permanently. I can't reproduce it on command, like the others, and there is nothing in the debug log.

full size here
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have seen a bug with buying things at Adventure Outfitters.... All items gave "this item is not for sale".

Selling some items fixed it for some items, but not for others...(the military stuff was too expensive, and said so AFTER I sold some stuff.....but lower level things (A dual-particle beam weapon, for example) still gave that message. But Usable items and a few other things did NOT give a "this item is not for sale" after selling stuff. Sadly, I didn't check it before selling the items...so i don't know if it was glitched beforehand)
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The ringer shipyard install device screen won't replace my shield when there isn't enough cargo space for the swap, thats normal, but the description is wrong, it says "we can replace...", but the option is grayed out.
big here

also, does anyone know an image host that has a working thumbnail?