Black Market Stations Shooting At Me

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
Aeonic
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Okay, so I visited a black market shipyard and since I'm currently touring in a Molotok playership, I figured it would be suitable for me to do some "business" there.

Anyway, turns out this shipyard is parked next door to a dwarg colony, which isn't good. So I fly up to the shipyard and, courtesy of enemy ships flying around me, I decide it would be safer to park ON the shipyard for the moment than to dock. While I'm planning my next move, low and behold another dwarg master and his little string of ships come out of the stargate and head my way.

I fly around a few times attempting to maneuver, and end up parked on a planet next to the black market station. In the meantime the black market station and the Molotok bounty hunters all take a few hits. The bounty hunters fly off to extract vengeance against the dwargs (which is good!), while I wait a moment for the dwargs to get on the far side of the planet.

Then when I leave the planet, I find out that the black market station is shooting at me, and the bounty hunters are trying to kill me as well. Now understand this, I have not fired a SINGLE SHOT in this system so far, so there's absolutely no way I could have accidentally shot the station or the bounty hunters. So WHY are they shooting at me?
Last edited by Aeonic on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last Cause Of Death: Destroyed by Karl Svalbard's last Lucifer missile, right after I blew him up. And the crowd cheers.
Wurmish
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

They know whose fault it was for the Dwarg assault :P

Seriously, if you haven't fired a shot, I don't really know. Somehow the coding got things confused?
My first mod, mostly done, still balance testing.
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=789
bluesaberist
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Did you have an auto turret missile defense system installed? That might have angered them when it fired at the incoming missiles. Or was that fixed already?
If you drop a bar of soap on the ground, is it dirty?
If a person is legally blind, and can suddenly see, is he breaking the law?
If a friend says he's going outside to get some air, what was he breathing before?
-Brad Stein