If the player destroys Starton Residentials, then destroys the First Contact memorial.....they will be arrested if they dock at the destroyed FCM. I am not sure if this also happens with other crimes and stations.
This shouldn't hapen, as FCM has just been nuked to heaven and back again
Edit: Changed Thread Title.
Edit2: In case this isn't enough detail, here's what I was doing up to that point.
1. Started in Eridani, spawned myself a +100% speed NAMI HEAVY and +150% IFC. Also 500 M5s. No, this was not what I normally do.
2. Used these to nuke Starton, because I was bored. Checked stations for decent loot. There wasn't any. Also did this for the Domina Station.
3. Did this for the next system.
4. used G.O.D Mod to gate to St. Kaths
5. Nuked the stations around the inner-station gate with the M5s I'd given myself., one by one.
6. Lastly, I nuked the FCM. Literally, I musta shot 20 M5s at it during the burst I let off.
7. Decided to see what loot a FCM memorial might have, after checking the other stations I'd nuked.
8. Docked, and was arrested. Plead guilty, and got imprisoned.
These are old bug reports that have been closed.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
It's because the thing you dock with isn't the thing you see. The FCM sections that you dock with redirect you to an invisible station, which was undestroyed so you got arrested anyway.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad