Need update for future versions

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

recently i started on a mission that resulted in finding 1.06a ( as well as everything with the same code ) was not working properly for traffic looting and giving the loot to the stations.

with help we tracked the problem down quickly : only problem at present is it does not work on my target that started the entire stock adventure that has lasted a week of trying to fix the code : the fuel station.
http://www.neurohack.com/transcendence/ ... 361#p42361
-----------------------------------------

the repaired code for the traffic behavior : never used it on the Arcology traffic because it would cause the Arcology buy screens to update so often due to traffic that it would be annoying:

Author Credit goes to alterecco being as they figured the problem out and provided the correction for the orders.

http://paste.neurohack.com/view/YQr9d/
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

So the Galactic Princess can now be flown in T106a now? Can I try it? :)
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

erik dela cruz wrote:So the Galactic Princess can now be flown in T106a now? Can I try it? :)
The original flew in several versions of the game : this one I am working on is for 1.06a : the version that defeated me while trying to make Rogue Command fly in it because I was was not paying attention. this time I am . the Princess will return with compensations for blanking buy screens that blank during the inventory updates .

I have tested most stations with the traffic dropping designated cargo that I gave them : so if you empty a station of an item or the entire inventory, traffic should restock it : there are a few stations that actually do not stock anything so I added a feature to keep the drops so you can buy the the stuff.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

I'm not sure if this was actually a bug, but it appears to have been resolved, so, closed.