[not bug/mod]help

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
lionman24
Anarchist
Anarchist

i keep trying to play transcendence but all of my ships are enemies, like i start out at the sisters of domina and everyone shoots at me. it does it for all ships,mod ,or no mod, please help. :?
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

Do the other ships shoot you before you do anything, or do you shoot them first? The game dosen't identify friend or foe except on the radar or targeting device. When you start you should see nothing but green dots on the radar?

But you /can/ shoot friendly ships, and if you do it a couple times they will fight back and get other nearby friendlies to fight you.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Playable XenoPhobe Fleet ?

If you play the Xenophobe Fleet in your extension Folder : your automatically the enemy regardless of ship. you will see all the ships in the LRS ( circle in top right corner ) the ships around you and the stations are RED.

remove the Mod from the extension Folder. That Mod was made for an awesome adventure playing the Bad guy :) I love it.

Otherwise, If you want to : take the Wolfen : be ready : hit your jets and race away from the start point : rarely is there a wolfen at the Sisters so no other ship is really out there strong enough to take you on : then go back and blast every ship that dares to shoot you : beware of Wolfens : they are the most dangerous ships because they use missiles. but If you get your back covered you can usually take them on because they dance around, side to side , but not very fast, they are only fast going forward : they are easy pickings if your back is covered by a station or planet big enough to shield you from missiles.

p.s. if that is not it : change your Gender description so you can at least berate them for shooting a girl :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
lionman24
Anarchist
Anarchist

ok thanks i did have it, everything had been friendly berfore, then i downloaded it and they were enemy thanks
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

ok, since its a mod, closing and moving.
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"