These are old bug reports that have been closed.
- Fleet Officer
- Posts: 1465
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm
- Location: Alaska
version 1.08 ( I was compelled not o get 1.08b : which it seems is good for me : 1.08 is challengingly fun
Anyway: I looted the Rogue cargo boxes guarded by Ronin :
a Salvager was heading for the box : but I got it : error and crash.
* why I am telling you this is because the time between taking the box and the crash was too far apart in my opinion: the salvager should have re-targeted by the time it reached the Asteroid belt : I think the targeting system needs an upgrade, 1.08 is NOT like the earlier nor Official version : I think the things we take for granted are being over looked for needs to upgrade and keep pace.
Code: Select all
04/26/2012 18:00:09 Start logging session
04/26/2012 18:00:09 Transcendence 1.08
04/26/2012 18:00:41 Created new game
04/26/2012 18:17:17 Unable to continue due to program error.
program state: OnAnimate
program state: updating object behavior
obj class: CShip
obj name: Salvager Nomad
obj pointer: d86fe90
m_pDest: d871f98 [invalid]
game state: in game
Please contact [email protected] with a copy of Debug.log and your save file. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
04/26/2012 18:17:35 End logging session
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......
I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
- Militia Commander
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Version updates are released for a reason. Update to fix the crashes that they're made to fix. This is... It's just... ARGH. Don't complain about bugs with earlier versions that have had further releases that fix them! >.<!
- Fleet Admiral
- Posts: 5359
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:10 am
- Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.
I was pretty sure this was a known bug that got fixed (Based on the debug information, which labels the version as an old one; the post itself didn't make that much sense beyond describing the conditions the bug occurred under), but didn't lock it at the time since I couldn't explicitly find a ticket or post saying it was fixed.
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'hycrotan 'nonBinary))
- Militia Commander
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm
- Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .
At this point, close this.