Analysis picture and text don't match

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
Mist
Anarchist
Anarchist

Can't upload screen capture - says "board attachment quota has been reached".

Text on right says "Your analysis reveals it to be a barrel of monopole dust". List on left shows 16 xenotite fuel rods.

*edit*
More detail:
I was using 1.2 b3. This happened when I looted an unknown barrel and tried to analyze it. I had two analyzers on board, and they were stacked on the 'U'se screen (there was only one icon, and a 2 in the corner). When I 'U'sed the analyzer, there was only one item in the list on the left - the unknown barrel I had just looted. When I analyzed the barrel, I got the screen I described above.

I'm at a different computer right now; I'll upload the screen capture when I get back to the other one.
Last edited by Mist on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

did you analyse the xenotite rods and got that message or did you analyse the unknown barrel and the dockscreen pointer resetted to show the xenotite rods ?

also, sorry for the board quota, I think we have to fix that. In the meantime, you could use dropbox ? https://db.tt/Ucf0X1M
or maybe any other online free image hosting websites like Imageshack or Imgur or imm.io
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I've observed bugs like this before, mostly when you use the last one of a repairing items or enhancing items and the like. The list will then show another item that it shouldn't include (like fuels or commodities). Never seen it in older versions.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
Mist
Anarchist
Anarchist

Here's the screencapture
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Thank you. I've fixed this for the next beta.