Spoiler/bug

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ah yes. Today, i was requiring rins... to install my IM07 multitarget, which meant killing a ferian base. There was a sung fortress near it, so all i did was hide in the middle while the towers shreded the hive. The ferians, just swarmed the fortress, but did nothing, since i was completely innocent. I think that is just... cheap. Shouldn't the ferians like, do something?
>.<
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

goat not sheep wrote:Ah yes. Today, i was requiring rins... to install my IM07 multitarget, which meant killing a ferian base. There was a sung fortress near it, so all i did was hide in the middle while the towers shreded the hive. The ferians, just swarmed the fortress, but did nothing, since i was completely innocent. I think that is just... cheap. Shouldn't the ferians like, do something?
I don't know, I was too busy getting angry at the use of commas... "The ferians, just swarmed the fortress," should be "The ferians just swarmed the fortress,"
Sponge
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I, remember seeing, something like this, last, version, but that doesn't, mean it is a, bug. :wink: Seems a bit off, though. Factions that don't like you don't seem to attack eachother at all.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Sponge wrote:I, remember seeing, something like this, last, version, but that doesn't, mean it is a, bug. :wink: Seems a bit off, though. Factions that don't like you don't seem to attack eachother at all.
The enemy of your enemy is your friend ;)
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

But the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy...since i blew up one of there stations.
>.<
dvlenk6
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

That's PURE Transcendence.
Alone in the dark, not a friend in sight, enemies on all sides 8)
"War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman
http://dvlenk6.blackraven3d.com/transgals.html