Corporate Command Discussion

Planning, discussion, release and support of registered extensions, libraries, adventures and other content is here.
Nyeti
Anarchist
Anarchist

I'm not sure if this a bug per se, but when I got to the Beit Algez system, Anton Nasser assigned me the final mission... and then flew off into an Ares Shipyard, where he was blown up. I finished the mission but obviously couldn't talk to him for a debrief!
Is it possible and desirable to ensure that he doesn't get himself killed like this?
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Nyeti wrote:I'm not sure if this a bug per se, but when I got to the Beit Algez system, Anton Nasser assigned me the final mission... and then flew off into an Ares Shipyard, where he was blown up. I finished the mission but obviously couldn't talk to him for a debrief!
Is it possible and desirable to ensure that he doesn't get himself killed like this?
It *should* be possible to rig his AI to avoid hostile stations....Korolov freighters (mostly) do it (or attempt to).

....Although it would be in character for him to do a "don't worry! We can take them!" then get smeared by a phobos.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I got struck to Anton's ship once. Is the bug now fixed?