EI Freighter Autons

Post about your finished mods here.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Beta version of EI100, 100/M, 200 and 7000 freighter autons.
Purchase at Korolov Shipping.
Dock the freighters and the playership for dock services and commodities trading but only at larger stations/shipyards. See the README for details.
Targeting ROM added to the playership hold for this version.

Lots of known bugs but nothing serious.

Many thanks to NMS for code help and AP for AE-InteriorDesign (yet to be included).
Also 0xABCDEF, gunship256, PM, digdug, giantcabbage, Arkheias, sjf, Shrike, xephyr, JBW, marsrocks, DigaRW, alterecco, TVR and apologies to the people I've forgotten.
And George for a great game.
Attachments
EI Freighter Autons.zip
(83.23 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

OK. Vanishing variable problem fixed. V 1.0b2 linked in the OP as xelerus is to cease functioning soon.

And here's some more info.
SOTP
Requires Version 1.7 or higher.

At last, cargo autons that don't get one-shot killed by a Centauri raider!

EI Freighter Autons are available at Korolov Shipping. The range includes EI100, EI200 and EI7000 freighters. Also available is the EI100/M missile freighter with a built in omnidirectional NAMI launcher but a smaller cargo hold.

Only two freighters can be controlled at a time but replacements are available. Dock services and commodities trading are limited to larger stations and shipyards. Dock the playership and the freighter(s) to buy, sell, repair or install items.

Devices and armor can be enhanced when you dock with the freighter and they never need fuelling. The freighters come with omnidirectional weapons but any weapons installed after purchase do not automatically get omnidirectional ability.

This version places a free Targeting ROM in the playership because it is needed to dock the freighters.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Xelersu version updated to 1.0b2, same as in the OP.