[New Mod] Destroy Damaged Devices

Post about your finished mods here.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

I've always wanted to make this mod and today I made the time for it :D

Ever hate having your cargo hold being filled with useless scrap? Haven't had a Tinker station show up and you're just dying to get rid of all the junk in your cargo hold? Tired of your fingers slowly dying as you pound repeatedly on the keyboard trying to find all of the damaged devices stuck in the crevices your cargo hold? Well your fingers won't hurt any longer with Destroy Damaged Devices! Destroy Damaged Devices adds an action in the player's cargo hold that allows players to destroy all of their damaged items (after a warning of course) or just stick them all in a cargo crate ready to be picked up later.

WARNING: RPC is not liable for damages caused by accidentally destroying items or items looted by salvagers.

Xelerus link:
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1343
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Alfino
Anarchist
Anarchist

maybe you could make device dissasembler mod that allow you to dissasembler them rather than just destroy it?
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

There's no clear cut way on how to dissassemble them though. How would you propose how to do it?
Maybe for Tinker recipes it should be possible but that's all I can think of for now.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.