[new mod] Stellar cartography

Post about your finished mods here.
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I got tired of getting lost trying to find my way back to a specific system and ended up going the wrong way only to end up running out of fuel!

My car has GPS why can't a spaceship have something to help?

Well now it does... Get yours here

Stellar cartography takes care of tracking your progress across the galaxy and presents it in an aesthetically pleasing manner to minimize the amount of time you sit and say "Which way do I go?"

I've tried to make it as versatile as possible, meaning, it should work with any adventure with less than 40 nodes. The positions of systems in the galaxy image (which is George's gorgeous wallpaper btw) are created according to the order that the player visits the systems. So, if you start in eridani and jump to Rigel then immediately to heretic, the map will show:
Eridani - rigel - heretic - (wherever you go next)

It also adds some new functionality to the jumpdrive without overwriting or modifiying the vanilla item. Hopefully, it's not too OPed. :)

I plan on adding this to V.U.I. in the next update, but for now it's standalone with no conflicts or dependencies!

Enjoy.
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Looks great! :D
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

So its like in SPORE, where you can zoom out and see how close you are to the Galactic Core?
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.