[MOD] Shrike's Mines & Missiles

Post about your finished mods here.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I've spent a lot of time on this one. I hope people like it. :)

Here's the Xelerus link

Exactly what it says on the tin. More mines, more missiles, and they're more available as well.

Balance has been hard to achieve, due to the fact that there's very little to balance it AGAINST. However, I'm reasonably convinced this is as balanced as I can make it at present, but I will tweak the mod if any major issues are identified. Range of some of the Heavy missiles is likely to be an issue, do give comments on them if you think they need a change.

Enjoy. :)

Edit: An important warning. Don't fire the M3 at close range without ion effect immune armor, or a healthy shield. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Periculi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Nice one, Shrike. :) I am having a great time with it so far.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Glad to hear it. :)
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

7 months after I released it (and won MOTM for it), SM&M is *probably* going back into development for a revised version, with an improved graphical overhaul. Currently titled "SM&M+", it does not have a completion schedule yet.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

My first attempts at missiles were nothing as complicated and interesting.....
Kind of makes me wonder if players would want to even buy mine now that these are in the stations near you :)
.........oh well, there is always Liquidation sales.........anybody know an auctioneer?......:)

thankyou for your great efforts and helping the game become so....explosively fun (?) LOL . I will be happy to have this in my folder :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..