[Mod] Detailed Ship Config 1.6, 2.0 for Trans 1.03 and 1.04

Post about your finished mods here.
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

It's finally done!
(I know it's only been a couple of days since 1.04 came out, but I expected to have this done inside 24 hours...)

Thanks to George for putting up with all my feature requests that made the new version possible :D. (And everyone on IRC for putting up with me while I worked on this. ^_^)

This may be the first mod uploaded that uses the new dockscreen functions. (Which is why I tried to comment them decently and put it in the script examples category).

Excerpt from Xelerus with clickable picture:

http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=821
Sick of counting devices and checking the start screen or XML to see how many device slots you have left? Want to know how big your reactor is or what fuel it takes?

This mod gives you a much more detailed version of the ship configuration screen (hit S twice) that does all of that and more.

Compatible out of the box with 1.04. A fixed and improved 1.03-compatible version is also included, but is disabled by default. Note: UNIDs overlap, you can only enable one at a time.

(Note: The Details sub-screen is currently only availble for reactor devices.)

Supplements UGWingmen v3 wingman config screen if present with no configuration necessary.

For Trans 1.03: Mod Version 1.6
For Trans 1.04: Mod Version 2.0