ThePrivateer's Mods - *4 Complete Mods*

Post about your finished mods here.
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

ThePrivateer's Finished Mods

Seeing as we have an nice new forum to do this in, I decided to list my finished mods. To the admins, please do not move the old threads I have previously made about these mods. Please delete them or archive them or something - I do not want them to conflict with this thread. Thank you.

Neo Raisu
This mod changes Raisu Station to provide the player with free ROMs upon accepting the "Kill Arco Vaughn" mission and rewards the player with somewhat random gift after successfully completing the mission (a carrot to get the player to actually complete the quest, rather than bailing with the new kit).
Xelerus Score : 2 (Total)
Reviews:
Darth Saber wrote:"Variety is the spice of life;" great job with the mod; Raisu Station needed some updating...

*******************************************************************************************

Starburn Defensive Autons
Starburn Defensive autons adds three types of new autons, that are used by opening a crate, spawning 7 'drones'.

The drones come in three flavours - Solar, Galaxy and Nova, at levels 2,7,15 respectively.

Thanks to sdw195 for the Kamikaze mod which started this off.
Xelerus Score : 1

*******************************************************************************************

The Privateer's God Mod
This was my first ever mod. It adds playable Phobos, Iocrym Command ship, a Pilgrim ship and a few other goodies!
Xelerus Score : 1

Galactic Map
The first ever extension to use the 1.04 Galactic Map function, this little beauty allows players to see the path they have traveled through the stars. Requires Transcendence 1.04
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Bump!

Added the brand new, all finished Starburn Defensive Autons