PM's mods as of 1.05

Post about your finished mods here.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

New Releases
v1.01 Mod Pack 912: This is a collection of most of my mods for Transcendence 1.01. Download only if you play Transcendence 1.01.

Alternative Exchange: This changes the buying limits so that stations refuse to buy more items than they are willing to keep in stock, but will pay full price until the limit is reached. Strategies that could evade buying limits previously do not work with this mod. On the other hand, you do not need to worry about their buying prices dropping progressively after each subsequent visit if you decide to sell a few items here and there.

Automatic Weapons: This lets the player convert any omnidirectional weapon (and the Iocrym Repeller) into an automatic defense device that will fire at enemy ships and/or missiles on the screen.

Auton Assembly Hangar: This adds a new cargo hold expansion device, the auton assembly hangar. Aside from adding cargo space, this has the special ability of building custom autons equipped with armor and devices selected from items stored in the assembly hangar.

Lander Auton: Adds two new autons, the Lander and the Reaver. The Lander searches all nearby asteroids for ore, and marks them if ore is found. The Reaver searches for loot buried within wrecks, debris, or even asteroids; then extract up to 25 tons of loot before returning with it to the playership.

Relief Pack 912: This pack contains several separate minor mods that overwrite some of the more annoying or "Gotcha!" parts of the game into something less so or something more convenient.

Security Crates: Crates dropped by the player are Salvager proof, visible on the map, and more resilient.

Service Pack 912: This pack contains three separate minor mods that add services to dockscreens. The mods feature item enhancements, computer software upgrade at Commonwealth stations, and launcher upgrade at CSCs.

Start with Free Targeting Program: You begin the game with a targeting program preinstalled.

Updated to 1.05
Items Pack 912: This features a collection of items that include weapons (and enhancers that power up some of them), shields, armor, and stations that sell these items.

Ore Scanning Program: Adds an ore scanner via ROM, which can be upgraded by algorithm cubes.

Playership Drones v2: Lets the player acquire a limited number of unmanned and fully automated playable ships. The player can command the ships like wingmen, or take control of one and pilot it. Ships can be purchased from a shipyard or rebuilt from a wreck.

Quantum Cyberdeck: Adds a quantum CPU that can be installed in the launcher slot. While installed, not only it allows the player to use algorithm cubes, but also allows the player to launch a cyberattack against a nearby enemy once every twenty seconds. Included as part of Items Pack 912.

Reactors Pack 912: This is a reactor mod pack. One mod features an upgrade menu, another features slotless reactors and slotless solar powered reactors.

The Immortal Shenlong: Adds an invulnerable but unarmed EI7000 freighter dubbed Shenlong to function as a mule.

Weapons Pack 912: This is a weapons mod pack. One mod features a modified Qianlong Archcannon that can be recharged by transferring power from your reactor to the weapon. A second mod features reloadable disposable launchers. The third features upgrade kits that convert some weapons into a higher level weapon.

The rest of my mods remain unchanged since 1.04. No updates for them are necessary at this time.
Last edited by PM on Sun May 01, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Uploaded an experimental mod to Xelerus.

Enhance Item: Commonwealth dry docks, CSCs, Black Market shipyards, and Ringer shipyards offer the option "Enhance item" as part of dock services. Selecting this option lets the players repair or enhance installed items at 20% (or more) of a selected item's worth. Reactors and starship drives are simply "+Enhanced". Other item types increase in strength by 10% per purchase, up to a maximum of +50%. Damaged items aside from armor are repaired instead.

It is already included as part of the latest version of Playership Drones. This mod is made available to those who want to browse or test the concept without other stuff getting in the way. If you want to use this feature with my other mods, use Playership Drones instead.
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!

Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

sweet work going to have to give them a try now. have yet to really play 1.05 much
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I just removed item services from Playership Drones and uploaded an update to Xelerus. Enhance item will be (mostly) rewritten and updated soon.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Enhance item has been updated at Xelerus. Now every station that can install items can enhance them. Repairs to devices and enhancements to reactors or drives are more expensive. On the other hand, there is a possible exploit where enhancements are free at CSCs at high ranks like other dock services. The mod overwrites repair armor and install device dockscreens instead of stations, which means it no longer conflicts with my other mods.

alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

It is looking real good... One suggestion though. Use the new mechanisms (as of 1.04) to add the action to the dockscreens without having to override anything. You can see georges post on how to do it here http://neurohack.com/transcendence/foru ... php?t=3537 If you run into any issues, I would be glad to help.

Also, it would be cool if you added links to the mods :)
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

(To alterecco) Seems that I underestimated the power of the new dockscreen features. I reexamined the examples and managed to get the upgrade launcher mod to work without it overwriting Fleet dock services. I will reupload the files when I finish the other mods.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Uploaded Service Pack 912 to Xelerus, which replaces Enhance Item and Fleet Dock Services: Upgrade Launcher. Also uploaded to Xelerus are updates to Playership Drones and Reactors Pack 912.

Updated the first post with links.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Uploaded new mods Alternative Exchange, Relief Pack 912, and Start with Free Targeting Program to Xelerus. Updated the first post with links to the new mods.

Uploaded updates to Ore Scanning Program and v1.01 Mod Pack 912 at Xelerus. Ore Scanning Program no longer overwrites the mining colony, and v1.01 Mod Pack 912 includes Alternative Exchange and Relief Pack 912 for Transcendence 1.01.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Uploaded a new mod Security Crates to Xelerus. First post updated with the link.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Uploaded a new mod Lander Auton to Xelerus. v1.01 Mod Pack 912 has the mods Lander Auton and Security Crates added to its collection. Also uploaded minor updates to Items Pack 912, Playership Drones, and Quantum Cyberdeck. First post updated with the links.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Updated Relief Pack 912 by adding another small mod based on this post from Shrike to the collection.

Also uploaded updates to The Immortal Shenlong, Service Pack 912, and Weapons Pack 912. The updates to these mods merely rename some of the global functions to reduce the chance of a conflict with other mods.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Uploaded a new mod Auton Assembly Hangar to Xelerus. First post has been updated with a link.

shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

NATURALLY , You know I am going to put it in my game : and THANK YOU for making your additions to the Universe:
+++++++

I enjoy these works and have not had another game where I was not impressed with the same old routine of "fly to that rock and try not to get killed": each mod has given the games a different feel and a few add a interesting twist to the " usual".

Thank You :)
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Ignore the previous issue. >_>; Wolfen was generated prior to mod being installed. Works fine when I sell that wolfen and buy another.

new issue cropped up though; With an inertialess Drive, I can't dock anywhere, not to a drone or to a base. Not sure if this is vanilla or via mod, but it's something to look into either way.