LEGO ship Yellowjacket

Post about your finished mods here.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Oh finally someone said it. I think it would be pretty amazing if the entire game was replaced with lego graphics - or most of it. Wouldn't that be amazing if it was the LEGO mod? :D I mean certain things couldn't be changed but player usable items and wreckage stuff might be possible. Its not my mod, but certainly the work done so far is really looking good.
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ttech wrote:Oh finally someone said it. I think it would be pretty amazing if the entire game was replaced with lego graphics - or most of it. Wouldn't that be amazing if it was the LEGO mod? :D I mean certain things couldn't be changed but player usable items and wreckage stuff might be possible. Its not my mod, but certainly the work done so far is really looking good.
LEGO Transcendence would be awesome. :mrgreen:
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Location: Researching how to make St. Kats star go supernova.

Everything in transcendence but the background (and maybe the nebulae) are images. You could completely redo the images to make lego space!
Lego Transcendence would be awesome. Can small, plastic bricks detonate and destroy your ship? Let's find out together. :twisted:
Play in over 100 systems in a network. Play the 2011 Mod Of the Year
and the highest rated mod on Xelerus, The Network.
Play the July Mod of the Month, Fellow Pilgrims!
Play My other mods as well
(Drako Slyith)* I am a person
(Eliza chatbot)> Do you believe it is normal to be a person?
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Drako Slyith wrote:Everything in transcendence but the background (and maybe the nebulae) are images. You could completely redo the images to make lego space!
Lego Transcendence would be awesome. Can small, plastic bricks detonate and destroy your ship? Let's find out together. :twisted:
The (real) LEGO Games have already been a commercial success - no reason why an indie mod couldn't be either. :D

Imagine all the little brightly coloured studs shooting off everywhere when you hit something! :D
Resident-Pyromaniac
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

O. M. GOSH. I am a huge fan of legos. This is so cool! ^_^

Btw, I really got a kick out of the l-10 Reactor. Haha.

I has an idea; a project to totally convert all the graphics in Trans1.05
into Lego. It would be sweet.

*starts Lego Digital Designer*

~What does A phobos look like in Lego?~
If Transcendence was made in 3D, I would die of Happiness.

If you are reading this, then I have planted a deadly virus into your CPU. (not really, but you can never be too careful.)
Macgeoghagen
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

The guys over in lego group's legal dept don't want us using LDD for the game. use Ldraw or SR 3d builder instead.
Dorkmaster
Anarchist
Anarchist

Zack is glad to see that someone got a lego ship to work. Zack put his proof of concept for a lego ship modeled in actual brick and photographed on xerelus a few years ago, but he was to lazy to fix the glitches it had.