Militia Commander
Militia Commander

V2.0 READY !!!

It's my first ready to go mod.
You can find my mod in Xelerus: in "Station"
Finally... I done it !!!
Just try it
MB->
1.New BM shipyard, with turrets and new ships. (Also you can read story about MB)
2.New BM with 8 turrets, now you can buy there more stuff and special device named NBC
3.New 3 PLAYABLE playership
4.15 new weapons, turrets use 2 of them
5.8 nice reactors. :mrgreen:
6. A lot of new patents with Black Markets
7. New charon bases
8. New Black Comm base
8. New Pentagon base and few enemy bases.

About graphics -> I just add new (Molotoks grap.- but it's not mine)
Last edited by Datal on Mon May 30, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Location: Researching how to make St. Kats star go supernova.

Congratulations on your first mod! :D
I looked on Xelerus, love the look of the new weapons in the the screenshot :D
Play in over 100 systems in a network. Play the 2011 Mod Of the Year
and the highest rated mod on Xelerus, The Network.
Play the July Mod of the Month, Fellow Pilgrims!
Play My other mods as well
(Drako Slyith)* I am a person
(Eliza chatbot)> Do you believe it is normal to be a person?
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Drako Slyith wrote:Congratulations on your first mod! :D
I looked on Xelerus, love the look of the new weapons in the the screenshot :D

Yeah, I did my best to make this weapon pretty and playable, as I promised I created two _Noodle_weapons. :D
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Good work! :) This is also an oppurtunity for you to add in more BM storylines. It'll be cool if you can come up with the origin of Lord Mikho and how he rise to power.
Be the hope of humanity. Be a Gundam Meister.
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

There is ~~ready~~ new MUCH better version of this (1.1) but now I fighting with some error...
New version contains:
-Full (half) story of black market and LORD
-Posibility to buy special weapon in normal market (not shipyard)
-New bases (tempus lab, wit security)
-README file
Last edited by Datal on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Wow Datal good job. You're an awesome kid. I'll check it then blame you if it crashes the game. HEHEHE! :lol:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

erik dela cruz wrote:Wow Datal good job. You're an awesome kid. I'll check it then blame you if it crashes the game. HEHEHE! :lol:
So download newest v1.4 with new Lord Mikho's history.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Great mod!
however, two things to fix (maybe?)
One:
Krono.png
Krono.png (212.35 KiB) Viewed 8049 times
I thought the Kronosaurus was affiliated with the Charon, and not the BM. Although both being criminals, could be friendly factions to each other...
Two:
The BM spawns very frequently (as in potentially spawning in Ares space). Does that mean that crime knows no bounds?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Many thanks for your opinion.
1. Yeah I have to remove this kronsaurus, in fact it was test that will be work or not, wait for version v1.5, there will be ground revolution with selling buying and ships docked in BM's.
2. If I good understand it, you mean that spawns is too fast. (In my mod Black Markets Community have almost unlimited credits and they can do what they want). If I wrong just reply post.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

In a normal, unmodded game, Black Market shipyards can spawn in the early Outer Realm systems (read: Ares and Ringer space). One time, I might have seen a Polar freighter heading for a BM shipyard to dock.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

In MY games the BM can have all variety of Hostiles : mostly Ares : but I do not think that the Faction is important for the ships trading with the BM : what I think is Important is that the BM is operational and this Mod has a "Working Awesome" status.
In DySy the BM Mod has a good chance to survive with this Mod added to the folder, being as DySy files cause my game to be very Hostile : the allowance of the Xenophobes to operate with the BM is a good help to them .

And in that image posted: that strange looking player ship is the only problem I see : it needs cupholders and a does not even look like a Humanoid made it : I think that ship needs a story line ( then added to a mod to be a nice little drone )
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Oh, by the way, what does BM mean? (I always thought it was Black Market; in that case the title thread "Black Market BM" means "Black Market Black Market"?)
I meant the spawning as in I get 3-4 BM's regularly in one system. It may be because of this:

Code: Select all

levelFrequency=		"ccccu vcccr cucrc ccccc ccccc"
on the BM shipyard & station. (what does the BM shipyard make? Molotoks?)

@shanejfilomena
The playership is the Agauptera.
Read more about it here: Agauptera Review
and get it here:
Agauptera-class Yacht

Also, I downloaded your mod Datal, but since Trans doesn't let you load new mods in a current game, I'll be stuck with the old Black Market BM in my current playthrough :(
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

LOL: I did not notice that: but now I do: I think he was being sleepy silly: probably wrote BM ideas so much doing his code that he got stuck using the initials:)
And , yes, I know the ship: this is how I knew it was a playership: Bobby posted it. I was thinking of turning it Hostile and let it wander around my Cruiser to see what it does ( my Cruiser has Corporate Shields for testing, the only ones able to take out that shield is Iocrym and Sung : but If I need to go into those systems, I have an Electromagnetic Shield for those puppies)

The Black Market I did notice does Spawn several station: regular , shipyards and sometimes tempus as well: it is the game Plus the Mod in action ( you noticed that not all the BM stations had the upgrade : and I have seen BM stations in the second and third systems ( no Hotels on those times which made me wonder why the game does that ) But I do believe that from what I seen of the game + Mod is that the game is running its BM outside of the Mod generations which means, he did not over-write the BM , just added to the BM dynasty.

Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Ok, so soon there will be v1.5.

1.Frequency will be change (this fr. was a test , I didn't want to fly around and looking for my stations for hours)
2.Ships created by BM's are various and the large nuber of base in one system are intentional. Black markets MUST be in almost every systems and in high amounts. In my mode they dominate all human space. And player should have posibility to buy/sell something quickly. But ok, this mod request small rebalancing. __>>But I have a lot of work now (not only with T so write your obervations in points please, thanks :)
3.It's good that ares polar's trading with BM's...
4.I forgot the meanning of this BM in topic name. :( But it was brillant. :D

6. But however frequency will be change (and I fixed that kronosaurus)
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

LOL : I often try to make tests show up and often so I don;t have to chase them very far :)
LAST NIGHT :O the kronosaurus ran me off a station ( my stray shot kind of upset the BM and they chased me off )
However: Had that ship carried a Particle weapon I would have died.
So I think the presence of the Pirate is fine and being as it reacts pretty fast, it balances itself out for the player

I think we are not alone in doing that : In my opinion :
your Mod is great and the amount of stations that can show up just forces the game to get creative ( I have noticed that since I started using your mod, my game systems have been Full -er , more action, more stations ( both friendly and hostile ) ; And Black Market should be More Present in the Universe because If you can sell illegals to Corporate , the nightclub on a station : then there has to be a source, a black market...

I do not see any reason to change this by taking anything out : If Anything, I would add , It has ALWAYS bothered me that the Ice Farms were basically unprotected , I have seen Corporate trading posts go 'boom' ( Ranx love to do that ); So there is still a great deal of room for the BM to expand because there a great many openings for Upgrades and ...... Have you considered a Hostile BM ?
Why must the BM be limited to Humans? .....the Ares could have their own......ect........

In a regular game you can have a BM station long before the Hotels are to show up : so you ask " whats the point of that? "
and the answer is " nothing that makes sense " because the station is useless without the Identification chip.

However: with the Upgrade from your BM mod: the stations are now more present, they offer more protection to the player if they get in a hard spot with Hostiles and need a friendly station's defense to shoot them off your tail.

This pretty much offsets the station not being much use without the Identification chip : without your mod: the BM was a good hiding spot but you did it at the great risk of getting the Mean Green chasing you off : with the Upgrade: the station defenses lessen the chances that green machine will even notice you because it's no longer the only defender.