The Auviq : Snow And Ice

Post about your finished mods here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

EDIT::::: Mod reposted with new Name : The Auviq Adventure, totally different , we have new systems since last we met, Captain.

EDITED+++Posted Below with screen shot of location:

Ever shoot something and get upset it does not talk like Argo does?...Me too....I made a few talk:)
**More Friendlies, More Hostiles
ShipYards that produce ships and increase your oppertunity for Encounters,Wrecks, Battles to Fight and
Battles to watch being Fought!
( I enjoy watching the battles,without a script for the event, they are interesting. )
*MORE visible ships that you rarely see in Action until it's too late!
* Work at the Masak Shipping Company,Since Korolov never had an Issue with the Auviq, they helped create the Masak company.
**Encounter a Flight of Deimos picking up students from the Empire School!
( you can visit the school too : they might do upgrade research on your ship )
**CREW MEMBER Resumes: Hire at Will:
some are AWESOME, others just don't have Good Work Ethics.
** FIND THE STOLEN TECHNOLOGY : the reward is not Credits ( you can sell the stuff ) it is a Wingman :
but be careful : the wingman reward is not "ordinary".
** Beware the Sung, if they can not enslave you they will try to destroy you!

And BEWARE the V6..DeadStop is back on the Loose , But this time he brang friends!!!!
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

forgot to add: Weapons are Tabled: same kind of ship can have several different weapons :
Keeps it interesting.
Shields are Not Tabled, but it was a thought: the reason I did not table them was the Dakota Cannon ;
If the Player tries the Dakota it will be almost an Omni gun so I had to defend against it to keep Balance.

the Dakota is best left on the AI ships.....on a player ship it can be a liability when you meet the balance factor.

I WILL NOT take responsibility for any " offense" to randomly being called " Princess" by a ship you shot :
the game default is for Female Pilots, But I will tell you that in testing it did not use " Princess " on my regular settings.

Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

sounds incredibly good, cant wait to test it out when the thread becomes valid again! welcome to the modding community! :mrgreen:
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Last edited by shanejfilomena on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

i have been having a bit of a problem, 2 things:
1. i meet commander aquiv but it goes through the same process over and over again,
2. i can get into the aquiq mining stations, but there are no crew members for sale.
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c: