[New Mod] Worst Case Scenario (Challenge)

Post about your finished mods here.
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

"Alone at the edge of Human Space, a Viking-class gunship approaches. Mistaking you for a harmless craft, the Viking attacks, but its thin hull is no match for the blast of your slam cannon.

Looting the Viking's wreck, you consider your path. The next system is filled with Slavers and your armor needs repair. Push on towards the Core or backtrack to a safe port?"

Transcendence website main intro; by George Moromisato

Worst Case Scenario pits the player in a more serious situation that leads off with having to solve major issues.
Having to backtrack to one of the safest ports, in Eridani, your ship is heavily damaged, out of ammo, low on fuel and left with sparse loot taken from the Viking wreck. You have spent most of your credits prepairing for the long journey coreward, and all that remains in your account is your lowly emergency funds.

Do you think you have what it takes to get your ship back in order and press on?
The answers may very well reside in your cargo hold, but your uncertainty presents a decision in which you will have to make in order to prevail.

Worst Case Scenario is intended to be a Challenge mod and is best suited as a stand-alone without support from other mods while running it. This is only to see how good you really are at resolving starting game set-backs.

My results out of 5 attempts; 3 times destroyed, 2 times managed to successfully resolve the issues and pressed on.
May Lady Luck be on your side should you decide to take the challenge!

Player level rating: E (Expert--While moderate players may be successful at finding solutions, Rookie/n00bs may find this mod to be quite overwhelming)
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Good news is I cannot win this even if I wanted to, I'm horrible apparently and not near expert!
Nice job though!
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Thanks, Tt. And yes, it is a bit difficult, but there are solutions that can get you through it. Although it may take a couple tries, and depending on what each game generates that are affordable, once you figure out how to make some money, safely.

...and that's all the hint I'll provide. :P