The Rogue Command is ready for Inspection. Again..

Post about your finished mods here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

The Rogue Fleet has returned to battle Decker and the Government that turned their backs on Veterans; Hospitals provided by the Rogues are Under attack, STK becomes a war zone: mining , commerce and danger, even from "friendlies". pick a side or fight for your life in this Dynamic conflict between the powers that be and the forces that once served them.

===========
mostly armor, autons and opportunities : lots of fighting, one shot can turn the entire system into a war zone : take advantage of what the rogues offer in terms of armor by Morgan : you might get to Heretic alive.......
===========

Random event: sometimes traffic can shoot a military ship by accident: but if they are the same Sovereign, the military ship can not hit them and will seem to " spaz out " trying to shoot the ship it is not allowed to hit :)

===============

sometimes things can get very violent: take cover and wait it out; it will calm down. but if your daring you can try to loot while dodging stray shots.

Some " important" stations respawn : most do not. I adjusted the residential to be useful to the player as well.

; external mining laser : now you can stop thinking of how many more devices you can fit in the ship : coil shields, armor: a " new" Antares VII : designed to resist the battles to do it's job: "new" Scarab is also designed this way but neither replaces the originals, except in high battle prone areas.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

ok: the "new" Scarab: designed using Military Armor during it's flights in high battle zones :
the same with the AntaresVII : they were both designed for the Arcology traffic : the fighting was taking out too many ships that " mattered" in the system traffic ( freighters do not loot so they are important system traffic ).

Maintenance ships: sent to "repair" station pop up and hang out shielding the station for it's respawn: the stations are ordered to respawn unless under attack.

Momunment: it was taking hits too often: I always thought it was like the rest of Iocrym structures but was mistaken: so I set it up to resist the effects of the gate area battles , which get very violent at times.
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

whoa. You screwed the Arcology? Cool. :D

I'm gonna love this. :twisted:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

erik dela cruz wrote:whoa. You screwed the Arcology? Cool. :D

I'm gonna love this. :twisted:
Rogue Command is not new: i have the Auviq, Rogue Command and Corporate Contracts : with the making of each I have learned new things, with the help of RPC, George and members of the forum I learned a great deal more that made me pull my work down and re-write it : hopefully better.

I donot " fix" my stuff I rather pull it down and beat it to death fort embarrassing me : then re-upload it :)