Tabinka Class Battleship

Post about your finished mods here.
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

With help from fellow forum members, the mod (my first one, by the way) has finally reached a playable, if somewhat unbalanced, stage. Thus I feel it is ready for an announcement here.

This mod adds a new battleship with new graphics, a new hud system that is tailor-made for the aforementioned battleship, new weapons including a naval gun in space, new devices, armour and shields to go with the new ship, and new sound effects for the weaponry.

Link: http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1037

Credits (arranged in alphabetical order, do tell if I miss anyone):

Arco Vaughn for weapons and damage indication system testing.

Atarlost for pointing me to a way to make broadside fire consume the proper amount of ammo.

Autohummer for ship graphics, bitmask, original model, texture, and the dynamic hud display

BC 304 mod by christian for general xml structure and basis for several weapons.

George Moromisato for making Transcendence.

Iocrym Command Ship for broadside testing.

Jose on Xelerus , AKA Nil in the forums and ZuriZ(Or Fire-Wolf) on the IRC, for the telling me that adding passthrough= "100" to the wave motion cannon makes it pass through multiple enemies.

Kurogane no Houkou 3: Warship Commander by Koei for sound effects.

Northwind devices mod by Atarlost for coding that solved the aforementioned broadside problem.

omniswitch turbolaser cannon mod by Atarlost and Digdug for coding to make the broadside switchable.

sdw195 for processing my UNID request.

shanejfilomena for welcoming me to the forums and giving hints on various things.

And you for playing the mod.
Has resurfaced!