Aristar Industries' Shipyards Modpacks

Post about your finished mods here.
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce the release of the "Aristar Industries' Shipyards Modpack" collection.
Each modpack will include a certain number of my mods in a consecutive order. The first release I labelled as "Darth Saber Modpack v.2 (Updated)," on Xelerus, but upon extraction one will find the folder properly named and an explanation readme included. This release contains my first fifteen mods, in two folders: the first contains the original files; the second contains their updated counterparts, which I tested yesterday on a freshly downloaded installation of version 1.0.8b.

Please note that I will only be including my finished mods in these packs, not my work in progress ones. Each time a modpack is released on Xelerus, I will delete the older files covered in the pack. It is my hope that this will eliminate any redundancy on my part. The updated files are also more balanced than the original files.

Here is the link to the first modpack of my collection:
http://www.xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1077

Thank you for reading this announcement, and I hope that you will enjoy the mods.

Sincerely,
Darth Saber :twisted:
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I'll be sure to try it out once I'm back on Windows!
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

The Adastra Super Yacht mod has now been updated. As a special thanks, I wish to express my deepest thanks to the following:

George Moromisato: he proposed a solution which will resolve an issue regarding the new Transcendence version 1.0.8b not allowing one to use another modder's unids in owns own mod. I found the issue when I attempted to use Dalva's "Bussard Ramscoop" device in my Adastra mod. Transcendence informed me that the unid of the Ramscoop could not be used because it did not match the extension's (mod's) unids, or override a base's unid. In order to resolve this issue, I obtained Dalva's permission to change the unid to one of my own.

Dalva: He not only granted me permission to use the "Bussard Ramscoop," but also worked with me to resolve the issue mentioned above, as well as granting me permission to change his device's unid.

RPC: his suggestions were what inspired the Adastra's updates in the first place. Without he and Dalva's help the issue mentioned above might not have been found for a while longer.

To these men, I am very grateful, and I encourage everyone to test fly the updated Adastra Super Yacht, and let me know what you think of it. Thanks for reading this update! :D
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Ok, no problem. I'll see how awesome the Bussard is :3
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.