Mining Pack released! (collab with TransGeek)

Post about your finished mods here.
BienM
Miner
Miner

Re: Mining Pack released! (collab with TransGeek)

Post by BienM » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:19 pm

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
Google drive link to the XML files that have been fixed with EditorRUS' fix.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by PM » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Thanks, downloaded the files. If I get spare time, I might examine them later as see what needs work.
Download and Play in 1.7 Beta...
Playership Drones v7 (Beta): Acquire and command almost any ship in Stars of the Pilgrim or Eternity Port.
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat! (Stuff for part 2: VotG in development...)
Star Castle Arcade: Relive classic arcade gaming in a new Transcendence adventure!
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by PM » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 pm

I have begun work updating this for 1.7 alpha. I do not know if or when I will finish.
Playership Drones v7 (Beta): Acquire and command almost any ship in Stars of the Pilgrim or Eternity Port.
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat! (Stuff for part 2: VotG in development...)
Star Castle Arcade: Relive classic arcade gaming in a new Transcendence adventure!

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by PM » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Progress report: I have updated most of the code to 1.7. While minor stuff has remained largely unchanged, some items like the asteroid scanner and packer autons were mostly rewritten and barely recognizable under the hood.

I have the refinery device and mining station override left to work on. Will probably finish later this week and have something to upload.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by PM » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:31 pm

Just a quick note that work has been delayed. The Mining Pack update for 1.7 is almost done. Just a few minor features I need to restore and other finishing touches. Much of the code has been mutilated and rewritten for the update. There will be no save compatibility with the update I am working on.

PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by PM » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Uploaded a modified version of Mining Pack v1.04 that should work in 1.7 alpha to Xelerus.