Xol's Ships. [IMPORTANT NOTICE!]

Post about your finished mods here.
Xolarix
Miner
Miner

This is very important, so read it carefully, else you will get bugs and UNID conflicts when using my ships!

I have done some restructuring of my UNID codes for all of my ships. I noticed I had reserved a lot more UNID codes for stuff I wasn't planning on doing anyway.

As a result, I have reuploaded ALL of my ships at the Xelerus database with the new UNIDs, making sure there are absolutely 0 conflicts anymore. (some people who have downloaded my Boa UC and the Nighthawk would notice that the Boa plating was suddenly Federal Plating, while it originally was Boa Plating, for example.)

It is very important that, if you wish to continue using my ships, remove the old ships and re-download my ships to make sure there are not any conflicts! :)
I'm very sorry for the inconvience, but trust me, it's better this way for everyone xD

I have also done some balancing of weapons and armor, making it more in line with the normal standard ships, as well as adding two more ships (Interceptor and Doomstar) to Xelerus :)
I made my shield HUD default to all ships.
And I fixed the 12-segment armor of the Gauntlet, which first was set up wrongly, making it that every time an enemy hit you, two plates were damaged. Now it should work fine.

So, have fun :D