Rotating Rocky Asteroids

Post about your finished mods here.
Keedo420
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

This is a 64-frame rotating asteroid best suited for use as a rocky/stone asteroid. This is a modder's resource and does not add anything new to the game by itself. Since it's animated, an in-game screenshot seemed pointless, so I made an animated gif out of it instead.

I have included 4 sizes - 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, and 128x128. The 48x48 was originally for my main mod since I resized the medium and large asteroids. If you only intend to overwrite the vanilla asteroids, you can ignore/delete the 48x48, but I included it anyway just in case you find a use for it.

And finally, I should note that I did not make the asteroid itself. I found the individual frames in a pack of graphics resources for Star Control mods. I did however have to do the work of putting all the frames together into a Transcendence-useable format and making the masks.

You can get the mod here: http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1290
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Sweet! Nice job Keedo!
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

very nice ! :D
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

i like. :)

.... i wish someone would make asteroids actually hit ships & do damage. :mrgreen:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......