Attachments
ModRPGCode.xml
(22.04 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Thanks,
~Pixelfck
Download the Black Market Expansion from Xelerus.de today!
My other mods at xelerus.de
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

JohnBWatson wrote:What exactly is the 'Member's Launch'?
The members launch is, for now, not a whole lot more than fluff, adding some background noise to the universe (just as the 'First Contact Pub' at the 'First Contact Monument'). However, it also provides a clues as to what is planned for the next version of this mod.

This mod will be expanded with a storyline. In fact, the idea of the added storyline was what made me write this mod, but than I got sidetracked by the need to first improve the black market game mechanics, before adding any storyline would make sense.
Next, I was invited by George to write the storyline expansion as an official extension, to be distributed through the Multiverse. As a result, the storyline needed to be revised a bit to fit with the overall lore in the universe and I ran out of time and momentum for a while (and wrote a tutorial an created some other mod). Yet, the idea is certainly not abandoned, and now and then I add to the storyline. I expect I will pick up on it on full force somewhere later this year.

Cheers,
Pixelfck
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

When will it update to 1.6?
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Soon (tm).

Without the cliché, I think I will get back to updating the mod in the next month. I've a deadline followed by some flying + driving through half of Europe and when I get back I should have my hands free to update my mods (I hope 1.6 will be released by then).

~Pixelfck
EditorRUS
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

In 1.7a this mod makes upgrading stuff to be almost free. It doesn't account for item in question's cost when upgrading your junk so you can install an $1M gun for 250 credits. That's the first thing I've come across while testing this mod initially.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

pixelfck wrote: ~Pixelfck
I love your style :D
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

EditorRUS wrote:In 1.7a this mod makes upgrading stuff to be almost free. It doesn't account for item in question's cost when upgrading your junk so you can install an $1M gun for 250 credits. That's the first thing I've come across while testing this mod initially.
The mod unfortunately needs major work because of all the changes to the dockscreens.

~Pixelfck