Greenwood Company Weapon Pack (bonus ship inside)

Post about your finished mods here.
richter_h
Anarchist
Anarchist

Description:
Greenwood Company is specialized in blast and thermo weapons, even for its lowest level weapons. Planned to extend its development into particle, ion, or maybe positron weapons but for now maybe it's fine to stay with blast and thermo variations.
Greenwood Company weapons are sold in general weapon dealers, and have no sole weapon dealers yet. Maybe later there will be a Greenwood Weapon Dealer...

Created a year ago (when I obtained 1.01). Revamped, balanced and rewrote so it's probably compatible with 1.2b3.

Contains:
- Firewind Cannon; Twin mass driver, based on Urak mass driver, with blast property (maybe the advanced one) and has slightly less power. Comes with Fast (more shot per second) and Heavy (more damage per shot) variance as well
- Firestorm Cannon; a thermo version of Firewind
- FLAK Cannon; defensive cannon that shoots high-explosive shells and explodes at proximity of distance; its range is somewhat short. Comes in handy for suppressing smaller gunships and probably blocks incoming missiles if aimed well.
- Rockbuster; Greenwood\\\'s howitzer with cheaper power usage but longer shot interval. Available in Mk.I, Mk.II a.k.a. thermo version and Mk.III
- Tempest Launcher; Twin-configuration missile launcher with longer shot interval than NAMI launchers. Uses Greenwood Twin Missiles to operate. Missiles come in straight and homing variance.
- Greenwood Corsair gunship; my test ship, with Firewind Cannon installed, two Titanium armor plates (with support up to 8 tons of armor plate per segment), Class I deflector, 10MW initial peak output and 35 tons of cargo that can be extended up to 100 tons.

Issues:
- I haven't check the EntityIDs yet, and may causing incompatibility with certain mods.
- Maybe it's slightly overpowered at systems before Rigel Aurelius, especially for Rockbuster Mk.I that registered as level 3 weapon.
- Because of my limitation, Tempest Launcher consumes 1 missile instead of 2 missiles when firing. To make par with damage output, I cut missiles' damage output in half.

Credits:
- Kronosaur Production for this awesome game
- PM for providing Transcendence XML source and for the resources in his Playable Drone (I use some assets from Playable Drone mod, especially for Corsair ship)

link to xelerus
Greenwood Company Weapon Pack