Omni+

Post about your finished mods here.
TVR
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1357

* Introducing the Omni+ Framework for enhanced omnidirectional weapon functionality in Transcendence.

* By default, this mod adds an extraordinary amount of customization and control over the targeting systems of all the omnidirectional weapons in 1.2, from the basic omnidirectional laser cannon to the IM90 multitarget blaster.

* Principally, weapons with Omni+ intelligently and automatically avoid causing friendly fire, instead either holding fire or diverting it to a secondary target. These settings are fully configurable by the player in both strictness and target type.

* Additional options include configuration of autotargeting behavior and omnidirectionality, which allow the conversion of omnidirectional weapons to fixed forward fire mode, if necessary.

* This framework is designed to be as easy as possible to integrate into any custom weapon, and literally requires only one copy-and-paste for full functionality. Absolutely no TLISP scripting knowledge is required to mod with Omni+, as the autodetection code automatically reads and adjusts for the weapon settings. There are even picture instructions included on how to add this Omni+ functionality to any weapon whatsoever, including fixed, swivel, dual, repeating, alternating, and spread.

* This mod is public domain, and any part of it may be used, copied, altered or redistributed in any way for any purpose whatsoever without any need for notification or attribution.
Last edited by TVR on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiction is reality, simplified for mass consumption.
PGP: 0x940707ED, 5DB8 4CB4 1EF5 E987 18A0 CD99 3554 3C13 9407 07ED
Bitcoin: 1LLDr7pnZDjXVT5mMDrkqRKkAPByPCQiXQ
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Sounds awesome TVR! Can't wait to try it out :D
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.