AE Mod Collection

Post about your finished mods here.
Latheos
Miner
Miner

Re: AE Mod Collection

Post by Latheos » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:29 am

I'm enjoying TBR so far, but I've noticed that starting in Kibo with the AE - Playerships still errors out after generating the game. Zyr works fine, however. That said, I'm now exploring the new ships in TBR instead of using the Playerships mod - some real winners in there. :)

AssumedPseudonym
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Re: AE Mod Collection

Post by AssumedPseudonym » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:49 am

I’ve done another update on AE — Utility Pack, adding two new intro screen utilities. Intro Screen Janitor is conceptually similar to Intro Screen Sweeper, but with a ship that flies around to scuttle shipwrecks as they come up instead of simply having all of them explode at once. Intro Screen Target Acquired was written to give otherwise idle Viking IIs, Corsair IIs, and Viking chimeras hostile targets to attack instead of just sitting and twiddling their proverbial thumbs or aimlessly drifting off into infinity. The latter will likely be removed when George gets around to fixing the Ministry ticket the utility was written to rectify.

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)