Shrike's Mines and Missiles ++ (1.1)

Post about your finished mods here.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Latheos wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:43 am
I've found a conflict between this mod and PM's Trading Post Menu. With both extensions running, the trading post menu won't work. I believe it's because both mods make changes to the stCorporateTradingPost. Is there any chance of getting the two extensions to play nicely together? I'd really rather not be forced to choose between them, as yours is one of the mainstays of my games, and being able to see a list of what's available at trading posts would make my life a lot easier (in terms of knowing what the name of something I want to order actually is, so I don't order advanced scanning pods when I wanted an advanced analyzer... DAMHIKT).
Sorry, I somehow missed this. I'll see if anything's possible to deal with it (no promises, mind).

@AP: Cool. I'll ticket it for George some time.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I updated my Trading Post Menu mod at Xelerus yesterday, and it no longer overwrites the Corporate Trading Post.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

PM wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 pm
I updated my Trading Post Menu mod at Xelerus yesterday, and it no longer overwrites the Corporate Trading Post.
Thanks, PM. :)
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.