Stargate Docking

Post about your finished mods here.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Two mods.

Stargate Easy Dock N Go is an upgrade of SiaFu's Stargate Dock n Go mod. Works with v1.6.3 and has the new larger stargates. Gives the option in the dockscreen to Gate directly or Undock to the single central docking point. Overwrites parts of Stargates.xml.

Stargate Gate N Go keeps the 4 external docking points. It lets you Gate directly from these docking points via the dockscreen without having to maneuver into the stargate. Uses scrAddAction so there is no overwriting.

Description (as it would have appeared on xelerus if uploading worked!)

Stargate Docking

For v1.6.3. Dockscreens, UI Enhancements

Two mods which make gating easier. Both allow gating straight from the dockscreen.

Stargate Easy Dock N Go is an upgrade of SIaFu's Stargate Dock'n'Go Mod with the central docking point, but with the new bigger stargates. It introduces the ability to gate straight from the dockscreen.

Stargate Gate N Go retains the 4 external docking points but allows you to gate directly from them via the dockscreen. No more 'tedious maneuvering' into the stargate.

Thanks to SiaFu, TranscendentGeek, PM, AP and George (plus heaps of others too numerous to mention).
Attachments
StargateDocking.zip
(4.58 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

AssumedPseudonym wrote:The trick for getting a mod to upload is, when you enter its description, not to use any apostrophes or odd Unicode characters.
Thanks. It was the apostrophes stopping the upload. But you can edit them in after uploading.

Xelerus link is: http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1507
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!