Weapon Labs

Post about your finished mods here.
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ever wanted to build your own weapon? Maybe dismantle the damaged ones you have in your hold and build them into something better?

Well now you can!
Weapon Labs adds around 35000 unique combinations of weapons and the ability to build any weapon that already exists from parts you find around the universe.

Get it here
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1092

So... I finally finished it, after about 4 years of being untouched and incomplete. I got motivated, relearned and remembered everything I knew about modding and finished it.

Enjoy!
Last edited by sdw195 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Great to see you back in the forums!
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Bug report! I’m getting this one while trying to checking to see what weapons are available to be created from parts I have on hand:

Code: Select all

10/04/2016 23:40:46	Invalid XML element [Nil] ### (xmlGetAttrib (xmlGetSubElement (typGetXML (itmGetType gItem)) "weapon") "multiTarget") ###

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I think that's caused by the typCreate not saving XML issue.
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

AssumedPseudonym wrote: Bug report! I’m getting this one while trying to checking to see what weapons are available to be created from parts I have on hand:

Code: Select all

10/04/2016 23:40:46	Invalid XML element [Nil] ### (xmlGetAttrib (xmlGetSubElement (typGetXML (itmGetType gItem)) "weapon") "multiTarget") ###
well, I tried it with a few mods and couldn't reproduce the bug, let me know if it happens again.
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Bug in the newer update. Downloaded 2 Dec.
In stations.xml the </StationType> for stWLStation at the bottom of the file is inside the green <!-- --> area so you get an error when loading the extension. Easy fix. Line 3067.

Otherwise, great stuff. So many great mods, so little time!
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!