Armstrong Player Ship mod

Post about your finished mods here.
Balentius
Anarchist
Anarchist

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:38 am

I didn't bother announcing this before, because it was barely functional. Now, if I've done things right, it will work properly with both the Domina and Eternity Port powers/expansions.

Let me know if it's horribly wrong.

Notes - this is mainly a copy from the Transcendence source code for NPC Armstrongs, with a few quirks to make it a player ship
- It not only adds it as a starting ship, but also makes it available in the Ship Broker stores at the appropriate levels.
- Mainly created for my own enjoyment;

http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1622

Balentius

AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:47 am

One suggestion, if I might? Both versions are identical in the ship selection screen; it would make it easier to tell them apart if you added a note in their description which version starts in what system.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)

Balentius
Anarchist
Anarchist

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:33 pm

AssumedPseudonym - You are correct; I hadn't even noticed that . I guess I had too many extensions loaded...

An even better solution would be to have only one show up; but I'm not sure how to do that.

Reuploading today! I've added starting system, as well as putting "EP-" before the name on the relevant ship.

Balentius