Corporate Contracts:Deleted.......

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I found last night that a station is missing it's complete dock screen ( long .xml = chance for mistake )
it is a medical suburb without it's mission screen.....found the screen last night laying in another note pad where I was making it.

for those of you that might have a copy and are skilled at being a tinker :

Code: Select all

stJunichiro  
just needs the mission section copied off another station ( from "missionintro" down they are basically the same anyway )

this is why I should have studied RPC's examples of .xml more closely to manage my stuff better:)

the .xml is repaired and ready for packaging again:

Corporate Contracts will return once I get the winzip activated

AS far as I know Rogue Command and 2380 should have no problems we do not know of.

the Auviq is almost ready for packaging, I just want to get a battle scene going....the black market is not playing along with my plans and Mikho is outsmarting my patrols........but ill get it to work if I got to build a system and throw them in it.
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

Um, I didn't follow most of your post, but 7zip should be able to create Zip-format files too, the commandline version certianly can :).
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

thankyou: but once I get it packaged it will return and sort out the pilots from the scrap metal once more :)
just a little longer.
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

i got a WinRar v3 up and running today . so corporate contacts has returned, the Auviq still needs to do more then look prettty before it gets off the drawing board again: but I am liking the sleek 1.05 version of it :).....makes me want to park it in front of the house.....

( too much cocoa.....im not making sense :) )