Rogue Command and Corporate Contracts

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I was wanting to Blend the two together but the game has resisted everything today;
which is compounded by my minor hurting from hauling firewood....so I will return to Rogue as a seperate entity and try to get it working properly: i KNOW the Pratt D Pirates were a little too tough, I wanted them to be but I had no realization I made them 3 and 4x stronger for the entire game ( i had made them for the shipping company, I never thought of them as regular pirates even if they came up in the systems as such )

I will Nerf them out and cut a few ship battle options between Rogue and Fleet : I know they can get pretty hard on the CPU, but after the creation of Dynamic systems: Rogue Command was nothing but a good attempt to replicate the ideal of free will that RPC perfects :)

** yes, Pratt D Pirates is named for a thieving friend from school....well, not really a thief...more a business lady with no interest in buying her inventory.......( she was a real interesting girl )
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

...is she a Calamity Jane of sorts? :D
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Pratt was also a character from Hitch Hikes Guide to the Galaxy decendant of genghis khan