[Concept+WIP] The Moreillian Chronicles: A Prejudiced Galaxy

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
christian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I prefer the F-18 HARV........Challenge accepted...what about this saturday?
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Maybe we can discuss details via PM so as not to fill the mod tread with other interesting yet off topic things.
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Barret Class FF transferred to WIS arsenal, Swordfish Class FFM (Frigate, Modular) added.
Has resurfaced!
christian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Every time than I look to your ships...The first thing than I thik is " :shock: ........ :shock: .................OOOOOoooh.......... :shock: .............. :shock: ................AWESOME "
and the second is "oooh.... :roll: ... my ships seems gelatin compared to those... :( "

Great work
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Don't worry, when one devotes time in something, it will eventually bear fruit, I am sure you will, too. Also, as the proverb goes, "There is always a mountain taller than any one mountain." When I see the works of some of those people making models for Homeworld 2 modding, I have the exact same reaction as you do.

Of course, the one kind of art that would make me surrender instantly and unconditionally are the anime characters drawn by my friends.
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Lagoon City Class added. Takov Class will be replaced later.
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Added a new cargo transport, which was a rejected concept of the hull for the new Takov class model.
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Starflare done, ready to pull an Independence Day on ISDs!
Has resurfaced!
christian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

:shock:
Su-47? :twisted:
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

It's a Su-37 with wings from the ADFX-01 Morgan.... So yes, it's a Su-47.... :twisted:
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hello Gatling! (Avenger model added.)
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Valiant Class (new) and Tirpitz Class added.
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

(Okay, I know this is off-topic, but I find it wasteful to start a new topic just for 2 pictures and some backstory that elaborates the MGSDF a bit.)

The MGSDF Sabretooth Main Battle Tank

Not satisfied with merely copying Ancient Earth designs wholesale and refitting them with current technology, as in the cases of the M1A3R6 Abrams and the Leopard 2A7+R2, the GSDF issued a request for a completely Moreillian-designed tank that can preform better than any other existing designs in the field of urban combat, an ability that the GSDF sorely needs to defend the metropolitan streets of Moreillia and Tabinka from an invasion.

The Sabretooth is the Moreillian armorers' answer. Incorporating some of the best elements of Ancient Earth tank design and cutting-edge Moreillian technology, it boasts extreme reliability, excellent maneuverability and good firepower in a very small package, allowing it to fight for days on end in the treacherous conditions of a ruined or partially ruined city without requiring extensive logistical or tactical support.

International analysts have quickly pointed out its uniqueness as a urban-centric tank, as most galactic powers avoid committing tanks in the narrow streets of cities, preferring heavy, power-suited infantry instead. However, they were equally quick to point out the tank's deficient armour protection, with only 2500mm RHAe against APFSDS, 2900mm RHAe against HEAT, 2300mm RHAe against lasers and 1500mm RHAe against high-energy plasma. A certain Sinh Army official is rumored to have called it a "Tissue box with tracks and popguns" during an arms exhibition several years ago.

Known as the "Disaster Tank" by its users, the Sabretooth certainly lives up to its name of "Being able to fight right in the middle of a disaster." It has variable ground clearance with a maximum of 2.3 metres to enable it to easily scale rubble and large debris, commonly found in urban warzones as fallen billboards and collapsed skyscrapers. A Sierra Motors G-6 multi-fuel gas turbine engine allows the tank to run on practically any liquid fuel, in one case, olive oil was used without any problems except a slight decrease in performance and higher fuel consumption. Tank crews have also found several creative ways to compensate for the relatively thin armour of their tanks, such as using urban debris as cover, hull-downing inside large artillery craters and employing smoke-screens to scatter enemy laser fire.

The standard Sabretooth tank is armed with a 140mm smoothbore cannon with 50 rounds in storage, a coaxial 20mm autocannon with 1,000 20×110 mm Hispano rounds, a pintle-mounted 12.7mm heavy machine gun with 2,000 .50 BMG cartridges, a pintle-mounted 25mm automatic grenade launcher with 400 rounds, and a 4-missile GAM-10 Garm box launcher on a 360-degree transverse turret capable of engaging helicopters and vehicles. This tank is prominently featured in the motion hologram "The Hong Kong Invasion" being destroyed en-masse by Hong Kong policemen during intense fighting in the Moreillian capital, Hildeburg.

The command variant replaces the Garm launcher with a full-spectrum camera, this variant is first made in the field as a modification on tanks with exhausted missile supplies. The camera enables the tank to have a full view of the surroundings and can use the existing DTL-35 datalink to share imagery and target data with other tanks. The camera is also sometimes misidentified by enemies as a laser weapon, giving it the nickname "Laser Sabretooth".
Has resurfaced!
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Takov Class Cruiser redone.

(Also did some calculation on the size of the Tabinka Mk V, turns out it's around 7,500 metres in length. That's much larger than an Imperial Star Destroyer and about 1/3rd the length of a Super Star Destroyer. Looks like we are ready(ish) to take on the Galactic Empire.)
Has resurfaced!
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Just an idea, but after seeing tanks I just realized that we can turn the nebula image into a land image, full with trees and rivers etc. Then you could have a 40/80-facing graphic of the tank and we could put an autotargeting turret on top of it (since we still don't have mouse support D: ). Couple that with some 40 facing top down soldiers and you've just got yourself some land battles ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.