Reverse-Transcendence

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
DangerousDude
Anarchist
Anarchist

Okay, it's different. You start at Domina, and work out. No criminals in the beginning. You start with 10000 credits, and at the start you mainly just buy your starting stuff. Your mission is to raze Black Central, a system 40 systems away, where everything scummy, illegal, and dark comes from. All crime originates from there. Most enemies are in the beginning, turn-coats. Illegal Miners, Small colonies of Anarchists, and other weak persons. Centauri warlords are much harder, they are more advanced. Slavers are earlier than normal, but after defeating a Slaver Superfortress, you discover that they were working for the Black Market after all, and were just getting their paycheck. Some Stargates are locked, but you can buy electronic keys, and you find them sometimes. Once you raze Black Central, your ship suddenly shines with light and you become one with Domina...

Basically, the easy things in normal transcendence, are much tougher in this...Reverse Transcendence.
Discuss.
I Blew Up The Charon Fortress!
I Beat The Slicer!
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

XD I like!
I think it's very possible with XML, and would not require code. You should be able to make ~3 factions, ~20 weapons, and ~2 systems within a week.
The only problem might be dockscreens, dunno what to do about them.

As for reverse Transcendence, maybe strong guns are weak as well? ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.